Saturday, November 22, 2008

Una semana más ¡Qué triste!

It's November 22, 2008 and in exactly seven days I will be leaving Buenos Aires. I remember when I came here time couldn't go by any faster, but now that I am almost done I don't know what to feel. Ofcourse I am happy because I will be able to see my family and boyfriend after 4 long months. On the other hand, I am also saddened because I have to leave my host mom, María. I mean you never realize how close you get to someone when you live with someone. Es increíble. With only seven days left I don't know what to do with my time. Ofcourse I have to do schoolwork and prepare for finals (womp womp), but what else am I supposed to do. It seems that there just isn't enough time in the day. I mean today I went to the Plaza de Artesanias in Recoleta to finish buying gifts and after 4 months I still don't know what to get my friends and brothers. Isn't that a shame? Up until now I have been just buying things and figuring out who it's going to later, but this is crunch time. If I don't buy their gifts now then they just won't have a gift because I'm not going to have time during the week. I am supposed to go to San Telmo tomorrow so hopefully I will find something there. Wish me goodluck!!

Chau,

Yaszy

No comments: